beliefs, mindsets, attitudes that influence behaviors and outcomes
Choose to take at least one action to make a difference in your life today. Here are some suggestions:
- Be a neutral observer. When a situation occurs, don’t immediately judge it. Take a deep breath and take yourself out of it. Try to see it from multiple angles.
- Take an optimist viewpoint. Look for the opportunity in a seemingly “bad” situation.
- Deliberately test out a new perspective. Next time you are in a traffic jam, don’t fret about “wasted” time. Use it as a chance to meditate or do some isometric exercises.
- Be grateful for what you have. Next time you think you have it bad, think about those who have it worse. Remember the Denis Waitely quote: “I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.”
- Offer your services to someone who could benefit from your talents. This may change their perspective as well as your own.
- Keep a “belief journal.” Write down your core values and beliefs. Determine which ones serve you and which ones don’t. Constantly review it and make adjustments.
For person that have xx belief .. (religian. policatical) … they see problems in yy way